Supernatural Season 12 - SPOILERS

Which are your favorite TV shows, and why? What do you follow? What movies stunk, and which rocked? Also gather to talk about and post internet media.

Moderators: RJDiogenes, AstroSmurf

Re: Supernatural Season 12 - SPOILERS

Postby RJDiogenes » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:09 pm

And tonight's the night! :bounce:
Please visit My Store and My Gallery and My YouTube Page. :)

:grape:
RJDiogenes
Imperator
Imperator

Postby Gary » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:36 pm

Meh. Where is this show going? The path is almost worse than when the Leviathan were introduced.
You can have my Oxford comma when you pry it from my cold, dead, and lifeless hands.
Gary
Praetor
Praetor

Postby RJDiogenes » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:18 pm

It is kind of a soap opera season. But in this episode we got some nice character development for both Claire and Mick. I wonder if Mick is eventually going to end up at odds with the BMOL.

And that Lycanthropy cure worked pretty well. They should keep working on that.

RJDiogenes
Imperator
Imperator

Postby RJDiogenes » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:21 am

Almost forgot! New episode tonight. :bounce:

RJDiogenes
Imperator
Imperator

Postby RJDiogenes » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:41 pm

Aw, man. Mick is gone. And he was really shaping up as an interesting character. :no:

At least Eileen survived. I figured she was a goner the way things go on this show. And it looks like something's going on there with her and Sam. :D

And I got a big kick out of Mama Winchester getting some action from Ketch. :lol:

RJDiogenes
Imperator
Imperator

Postby Gary » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:16 pm

Didn't Castiel take the secret portal to Heaven last he was seen? What's supposed to be happening there? I'm curious what's going to happen with the battle between Lucifer and Crowley.
You can have my Oxford comma when you pry it from my cold, dead, and lifeless hands.
Gary
Praetor
Praetor

Postby RJDiogenes » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:22 pm

That's right, I forgot about Castiel returning to Heaven-- it probably turned out to be a trap, and that's why he was MIA.

It seemed like Crowley was taken in very easily by Lucifer's ruse and that those molecular-level wards were removed without too much trouble-- I'm surprised after he was so clever before. Perhaps he was expecting all this and he's still a couple of steps ahead.

RJDiogenes
Imperator
Imperator

Postby Gary » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:27 pm

RJDiogenes wrote:That's right, I forgot about Castiel returning to Heaven-- it probably turned out to be a trap, and that's why he was MIA.

It seemed like Crowley was taken in very easily by Lucifer's ruse and that those molecular-level wards were removed without too much trouble-- I'm surprised after he was so clever before. Perhaps he was expecting all this and he's still a couple of steps ahead.

I don't think the wards were removed. Crowley had the demon who created the codes killed, so Lucifer was getting on to the one to find a way to crack the code. I think the season is going to end with the Nephalem being born and Lucifer (somehow) getting free.
Gary
Praetor
Praetor

Postby RJDiogenes » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:17 pm

I must have misunderstood that scene. I thought they were saying that the wards had been removed, but there was still a supernatural "alarm system" that had to be removed. That's good. That would have been way too easy.

RJDiogenes
Imperator
Imperator

Postby Gary » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:44 pm

RJDiogenes wrote:I must have misunderstood that scene. I thought they were saying that the wards had been removed, but there was still a supernatural "alarm system" that had to be removed. That's good. That would have been way too easy.

To be honest, I got lost in it myself. Maybe I should rewatch it. :conf:
Gary
Praetor
Praetor

Postby RJDiogenes » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:30 pm

Me, too. I wish I could fast forward through On Demand. :lol:

RJDiogenes
Imperator
Imperator

Postby RJDiogenes » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:52 pm

New episode tonight! :bounce:

RJDiogenes
Imperator
Imperator

Postby Gary » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:49 pm

Dull, dull, and even more dull.
Gary
Praetor
Praetor

Postby RJDiogenes » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:11 pm

Well, they did address the BMOL storyline somewhat, as the B-story to the monster story. The monster story was vintage Supernatural, a main-streets-and-back-roads, Middle America horror tale. The monster they were chasing was fake, but there turned out to be a worse monster-- and the guy they thought was responsible was actually trying to make things right.

Meanwhile, Ketch and his boys have cased the joint-- something the Winchesters probably should have foreseen-- and also planted a bug. Ketch is still a mystery. What exactly was that reaction he had to the picture of Mama Winchester and Dean? Will his relationship with her interfere with his orders? Will he see her as a tool to be used against Sam and Dean? Or is his real motivation for eliminating Sam and Dean to release Mary from family bonds so that he can have her all to himself?

RJDiogenes
Imperator
Imperator

Postby RJDiogenes » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:35 pm

RJDiogenes
Imperator
Imperator

Postby Gary » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:44 pm

So, finally some traction with Kelly's baby. The big question is, what is the little poop factory planning? Is he good or is he bad? Dagon took out the Colt, so that screws up a lot of guaranteed monster killing and Castiel has received some interesting powers.
Gary
Praetor
Praetor

Postby RJDiogenes » Thu May 04, 2017 10:30 pm

Wow, I never posted about last week. :unsure: I had been theorizing a while ago that Lucifer may end up disappointed in the kid-- that it may turn out to be more of an anti-Lucifer than an anti-Christ. This episode was a hint that this may be what's happening. It's a little too obvious that Cass is being controlled.

Anyway, I'm kind of disappointed in both the loss of Dagon and the loss of the Colt. She was an interesting character and it was good to finally have the Colt back after so long.

And new episode tonight. :bounce:

RJDiogenes
Imperator
Imperator

Postby RJDiogenes » Fri May 05, 2017 9:24 pm

Man, why must they kill off all the good characters on this show? I was psyched to see the Witch Twins back, and now girl twin is dead and boy twin will end up being killed by the Winchesters since he's gone crazy. And their mom didn't even last five minutes.

And now Crazy Lady of the BMOL is back to torture Mary. So I guess we can look forward to Mary returning to Heaven soon. Sigh.

RJDiogenes
Imperator
Imperator

Postby Gary » Sat May 06, 2017 1:48 pm

I don't think Mary will be killed off. That would seriously alienate the fan-base. I thought the daughter's actions of not recognizing her mother being different was lame. Then, she was easily killed. Dean was stupid for not having returned to the bedroom to destroy the witch's ring.

As for the BMoL, Mary should have broken Arthur's arm during their fight, and he should have exhibited signs of injury at the end of the episode. Oh well. The Season Finale will be upon us in a couple of weeks which, I assume, will be centered around the birth of Lucifer's baby.
Gary
Praetor
Praetor

Postby RJDiogenes » Sat May 06, 2017 7:16 pm

That will probably be the cliffhanger.

I'm not as optimistic about Mary's survival. If they'll kill Charlie, they'll kill anybody (except Sam and Dean, and maybe Cass). We'll see.

That was definitely a stupid move, not retrieving the ring. They should be storing anything dangerous like that in the vault.

RJDiogenes
Imperator
Imperator

Postby RJDiogenes » Thu May 11, 2017 10:43 pm

RJDiogenes
Imperator
Imperator

Postby Gary » Sat May 13, 2017 12:20 pm

Mary is brainwashed and Crowley is on the run. The story is finally starting to pick up. It's interesting how the BMoL have been operating in secret with Crowley.
Gary
Praetor
Praetor

Postby RJDiogenes » Sat May 13, 2017 6:30 pm

Now Eileen is dead. Seriously, why must they kill off all their best characters? :no:

This was definitely an eventful episode. I'm now more convinced than ever that Mary won't live to see next season. Killing Hunters, even if she were not brainwashed, is not something she could live with-- as witness her suicide attempt. She will undoubtedly find some way to sacrifice herself to save the boys (and the world in the bargain).

Crowley's arrangement with the BMOL was a surprise. Apparently the UK is not as free of monsters as they claim. Even more surprising is that Crowley would loan them a Hell Hound, along with, apparently, a magic whistle to control it.

And Crowley may have been a couple of steps ahead of Lucifer, but it looks like Lucifer caught up. I was kind of expecting Crowley to have another trick up his sleeve, but he finally let overconfidence get the better of him. It looks like he somehow escaped into that rat and perhaps has a way to reunite with his body. I guess we'll see. It must be a witch's trick that he learned from Rowena.

And now the boys are trapped in the bunker with the BMOL chick (and a few dead bodies that won't help the stagnant air situation). I guess they'll have to work together. What fun.

RJDiogenes
Imperator
Imperator

Postby Gary » Sat May 13, 2017 6:35 pm

I forgot to bring up when the Winchesters reneged on their deal with Billie, and Castiel dispatched her. There are still consequences to be reaped by their actions.
Gary
Praetor
Praetor

Postby RJDiogenes » Sat May 13, 2017 6:41 pm

Oh, true. I had forgotten about that. I wonder if it will be Mary or Cass who pays the price for that.

RJDiogenes
Imperator
Imperator

PreviousNext

Return to Television, Movies, and YouTube