Dark Matter - Season 3 - SPOILERS

Which are your favorite TV shows, and why? What do you follow? What movies stunk, and which rocked? Also gather to talk about and post internet media.

Moderators: RJDiogenes, AstroSmurf

Re: Dark Matter - Season 3 - SPOILERS

Postby Gary » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:28 pm

The black aliens have infiltrated all over and tricked the crew into opening a rift between dimensions.

A-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-lllllllllrighty then.
You can have my Oxford comma when you pry it from my cold, dead, and lifeless hands.
Gary
Praetor
Praetor

Postby RJDiogenes » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:51 pm

Wow, that was some cliffhanger. I really hope we don't get screwed out of another season.

So it looks like there might have been a closer link between plotlines than we thought. Was the Corporate War orchestrated by the alien-infested undercover clones to ultimately bring this about? In any case, the finale nicely brought together the plots of the Blink Drive, the Zairon insurgency, the Corporate War, and the Smoky Aliens into one horrible train wreck. Things look about as bad as they can be for everyone: Two is possessed, Three is off with Portia, Four is dethroned and his remaining loyalists are being wiped out, Five is alone on the Raza with the weird guy from the alternate universe, Six may be dead, and Android has been damaged to an unknown degree. Oh, and the universe isn't doing too well, either, since it's just been invaded by the massive and unstoppable black ships from another dimension.

It's Six that I'm really worried about, since it seemed like he was out of the show several times already. This may be the last straw.

But here we are at the end of the season and so many plotlines are still left dangling. We got no tease about what might be going on the the Android Rebellion or Sarah or Two's offspring-- we did get something about Five's sister, but I didn't quite get it.

Fingers crossed for a fourth (and longer) season.
Please visit My Store and My Gallery and My YouTube Page. :)

:grape:
RJDiogenes
Imperator
Imperator

Postby RJDiogenes » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:22 pm

Finger crossed failed. Dark Matter has been cancelled. :(

RJDiogenes
Imperator
Imperator

Postby Gary » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:32 am

RJDiogenes wrote:Finger crossed failed. Dark Matter has been cancelled. :(

I had just read that news elsewhere. Figures.
You can have my Oxford comma when you pry it from my cold, dead, and lifeless hands.
Gary
Praetor
Praetor

Postby RJDiogenes » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:54 pm

And on such a cliffhanger. Couldn't they at least do a shortened season or TV movie to wrap things up a bit?

RJDiogenes
Imperator
Imperator

Previous

Return to Television, Movies, and YouTube