What happened to the Magazine?

Your opinion is important to us. Please continue to hold. Just kidding: Post your brainstorms here.

Moderator: Sean

What happened to the Magazine?

Postby Sean » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:47 pm

Um...does Nussey Magazine not exist anymore? I hit the bookmarked address I had for it today, and I got a 404 "this doesn't exist". :conf: :wtf:
"The difference between a violin and a viola is that a viola burns longer."-Victor Borge

"I have been busier than a one armed worm caught in a tape dispenser."- Astrosmurf, Tuesday July 22, 2008
Sean
Praetor
Praetor

Re: What happened to the Magazine?

Postby RJDiogenes » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:48 am

Crap, I'm getting the same thing. Maybe it's just the redirects that are gone. I can't remember where the magazine was hosted. Was it WordPress or somewhere else? If it's WordPress, it must be gone, because I can't find it there. :(
Please visit My Store and My Gallery and My YouTube Page. :)

:grape:
RJDiogenes
Imperator
Imperator

Postby jgc » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:48 am

When I clicked on the link at the top of the page, I got: "Nussey Magazine is revamping. More to come soon"
Imagine by John Lennon

:nh:
jgc
Senator
Senator

Postby Sean » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:35 am

^I think that's the old NM. I have the new one bookmarked, and that's where I'm getting the 404. And it was hosted at Wordpress, I believe. Although, since that was the pre-release beta of the mag, perhaps a new address has taken it's place for the full version. At least...I hope. :(
"The difference between a violin and a viola is that a viola burns longer."-Victor Borge

"I have been busier than a one armed worm caught in a tape dispenser."- Astrosmurf, Tuesday July 22, 2008
Sean
Praetor
Praetor

Postby RJDiogenes » Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:24 am

I hope so. I found the same link that jgc did, plus a couple of other pages that look like older versions. I hope Elmo didn't lose everything. :(
Please visit My Store and My Gallery and My YouTube Page. :)

:grape:
RJDiogenes
Imperator
Imperator

Return to Questions, Suggestions & Feedback